- 2 pounds (1 kilo) white potatoes,cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons good quality olive oil or canola oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic (or 8 cloves garlic, minced)
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- Preheat the oven to 200°C | 400°F. Lightly spray a baking sheet or tray with cooking oil spray.
- Arrange the potatoes on the sheet in one layer, and add the oil, salt, pepper, and garlic. Toss until the potatoes are well coated and seasoned.
- Roast in the oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour, while flipping occasionally, until crisp and golden.
Remove the potatoes from the oven and season with a little extra salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle over with parsley and serve immediately.